Choosing the right mulch for your garden often depends on what plants you have growing. Generally speaking, Tea Tree mulch can be used for most garden plants, but works best on long term plants, for example, trees and shrubs.
Below are 5 reasons why Tea Tree mulch can be beneficial to your garden.
- Prevents the growth of weeds – by laying Tea Tree mulch around your plants, you’re blocking new weeds from sprouting through.
- Water Retention – Tea Tree mulch allows drainage and holds moisture, meaning you can water your plants less regularly.
- Provides nutrients – Tea Tree mulch breaks down gradually, continuously providing nutrients to plants and soil underneath.
- Long Lasting – Tea Tree mulch can last for up to 2 years, meaning less maintenance while nourishing soil and plants.
- Temperature Protection – Tea Tree mulch acts as insulation and protects plants and soil against extreme heat or cold.
As you can see from the reasons above, Tea Tree mulch nourishes and protects your garden while minimising maintenance time. PBC Landscape Supplies have all your mulch needs taken care of, including tea tree mulch! Contact us today for a free quote.
Want to learn more about Mulch? Have a read of our handy articles.